Housing Case Redefines Discrimination
Justice Anthony Kennedy continues to surprise. The swing justice wrote an important liberal opinion, holding Thursday for a 5-4 court that the Fair Housing Act prohibits not only intentional discrimination, but also policy decisions that discriminate by having a disparate impact on minorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.