Why Medicare Needs a Safety Net
It's a little awkward to defend something that doesn't yet exist. But the Independent Payment Advisory Board is in danger of being killed before it's born, thanks to a vote in the House Tuesday, and that would be a mistake -- an extremely costly one both for Medicare, the program it's meant to support, and for the entire federal budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'