Ritholtz's Reads: How to Spot Crowded Trades
Our remarkably, purposely, blessedly Greek-free morning train reads:
- Americans’ Net Worth Reaches High of $84.9 Trillion (WSJ)
- Don’t Fight The Market (Alhambra Partners) but see Why Chasing Stock Returns Could Cost You $1.9 Million (The Street)
- How to Spot Crowded Trades That the Shoeshine Boy Missed (Bloomberg)
- Home Values in Half of Top 300 U.S. Markets Achieve Full Price Recovery (World Property Journal) despite It got way harder to buy a house last year (Washington Post)
- What’s Your Philosophy? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Krugman Battles the Austerians! (Bloomberg) The most amazing bit of media you will see today!
- Wal-Mart, American bellwether, and the Confederate flag (Washington Post) see also Wal-Mart, EBay pulling Confederate flag products (LA Times)
- Can the Bacteria in Your Gut Explain Your Mood? (NYT)
- The Republicans have a pope problem (The Economist) but see This group is waging war on the Pope’s climate change plans (CNN)
- Taylor Swift Is a Music Business Genius: A Reading List (LongReads)
What are you reading?
Estimated Number of Hedge Funds Launched and Liquidated
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org