Toyota Test-Drives a New Hybrid
Toyota shareholders last week approved the issuance of 50 million new shares -- and not just any new shares. The securities are a curious hybrid: They look like stock but behave more like convertible bonds. If you're interested in the quality of corporate management, it's an innovation worth watching.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips