Public Opinion About Women Presidents
1. At the Upshot, Lynn Vavreck looks at public opinion about women as presidents.
2. Scott Lemieux talks sense: Yes, there really are people who support conservative economic policies. It’s not a trick.
3. Sam Goldman at the Monkey Cage writes for Hamilton over Jackson.
4. At Mischiefs of Faction, Greg Koger analyzes why so many candidates are in the presidential sweepstakes.
5. Paul Krugman sniffs political shenanigans at the Congressional Budget Office.
6. But Matt Yglesias thinks new CBO chief Keith Hall is off to a good start.
7. Jonathan Cohn looks at the CBO report on repealing Obamacare.
8. While Greg Sargent considers the aftermath of a Supreme Court decision against Obamacare subsidies if Congress and the states don’t supply a fix.
9. David Leonhardt, channeling Bill James (or maybe Ray Wolfinger?), on “data journalism.”
10. And here at View, Noah Smith is shocked to see peace break out among (some?) economists. Interesting.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org