Pete Rose Gets Even Harder to Defend
ESPN's "Outside the Lines" has obtained a notebook that indicates Pete Rose bet on baseball while he was a player, including on the Cincinnati Reds while he was a member of the team. This could dash any slim hope he had for reinstatement to Major League Baseball, the first step toward his being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You