Chinese Investors Are Swimming in a Bubble
JPMorgan Chase and BlackRock disagree about China's stock bubble. The former says last week's 13 percent share plunge is a reason to buy; the latter sees things "deflating quite rapidly."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again