Ritholtz's Reads: Is the Oil Rally Over?
Cruise into your weekend with our algorithmically neutral morning train reads:
- Memo to Bond Market From Fed: You Were Right on Interest Rates (Bloomberg) see also Memo to Fed: Let the Economy Overheat (WSJ)
- Ignore the “Buffett Indicator” (ValuePlays)
- Why the Oil Rally May Well Be Over (Oil Price) see also Oil Buyer’s Guide (BBrief)
- Why Do Analysts So Rarely Drop Their Long-Term Commodity Price Forecasts? (Piera)
- Jack Bogle’s Great Insight (Morningstar) see also Long term investing is a superior strategy — except to the noisy internet (Fund Reference)
- Podcasting Blossoms, but in Slow Motion (NYT)
- A coffee addict’s guide to the universe (WonkBlog)
- A Fearless Culture Fuels U.S. Tech Giants (NYT) see also Drone Startups Grab Record Cash as Kleiner, FF Venture Seek Wins (Bloomberg)
- This Year Is Headed for the Hottest on Record, by a Long Shot: Hottest May, hottest five months. It’s a scorcher. (Bloomberg)
- ‘Goodfellas,’ 25 Years On: Cast Members Reminisce (NY Times)
The United States is an outlier when it comes to gun violence
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.