Friday Food Post: Diagramming Diners' Diets
These days, it's not uncommon to give a dinner party where you find that one person's a vegan, a second eats gluten free, the third is allergic to tree nuts, and a fourth will not eat shellfish or berries. After you add up all the religious and moral prohibitions, the allergies, the sensitivities, and the preferences, what remains to serve your guests is ... a nice big helping of air. HEPA-filtered, low-humidity air.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds