Thomas's Vote Speaks Volumes in License Plate Case
When was the last time Justice Clarence Thomas provided the decisive fifth vote to the U.S. Supreme Court’s four liberals -- to decide against free speech? I can’t think of one, but that’s what happened Thursday in the court’s decision in Walker v. Sons of Confederate Veterans, better known as the Texas license plate case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States