The Flash-Crash Trader's Kafkaesque Nightmare
How do you prove you don't have $35 million of ill-gotten gains parked in an offshore account? That's the dilemma facing Navinder Singh Sarao, known variously as the "Flash-Crash Trader" and the "Hound of Hounslow" and currently residing at Her Majesty's pleasure in London's Wandsworth prison.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown