'Play Ball' Will Not Heal Charleston
The city of Charleston has only begun to mourn, and understandably, baseball is the furthest thing from people's minds. Yet after the shooting in a black church that left nine dead and is being investigated as a hate crime, baseball will go on in the Holy City.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.