What Happens If Republicans Lose?
1. Seth Masket at Mischiefs of Faction argues strongly that internal divisions in the Republican Party over the nomination won’t matter in November 2016. Exactly right. It's why I say that all partisans will love their candidate, eventually.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker