Putin Won't Like It, But That's OK
Russia has reacted angrily to reports that the U.S. is planning to position tanks and other heavy equipment in Poland and on the territory of other eastern European allies. That response is unfortunate but unsurprising. Regardless of Russia's tender feelings on the point, the move is necessary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.