Who Is a Corporation Supposed to Serve?
The shareholders are the owners of a publicly traded corporation, and it is the job of the directors to look out for their interests. To many investors, financial journalists, corporate executives and even board members, these are self-evident truths.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics