Expect the Fed to Favor a September Rate Hike
The Federal Reserve's Open Market Committee meeting this week will be particularly notable if central bank officials signal Wednesday that they are inclined to embark on a new interest rate cycle in September, raising floored policy rates for the first time since 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations