Gay Marriage May Haunt 2016 Republicans
As opinion polls keep finding higher popular support for same-sex marriage, Republican strategists have come to dread the issue. A lot of them want it to simply go away -- and they think the Supreme Court might oblige them. If the justices rule later this month that same-sex marriage is a constitutional right, they think, the issue will be off the table and no longer able to cost Republicans votes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds