A Life or Death Choice for Egypt's New Pharaoh
Deposed Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi has been sentenced to death on trumped up charges. Will he be executed? The most likely answer is that, under guidance from President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi, an appeals court will commute the sentence to life in prison.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.