What Would Marx Say About American Workers?
Not long ago, the U.S. was beginning to look ominously like the dystopia described by Karl Marx. Companies appeared to be freeing themselves of the need for workers, relegating the latter to chronic joblessness and penury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'