The Dead Lion of Tbilisi
A crocodile swimming down a city street. A bear hugging an air conditioner outside a second-floor apartment window. A hippo loitering outside a Swatch store. Penguins drowned. And a young white lion dead from a police bullet to the head. Those are images from Tbilisi, the capital of the Republic of Georgia, where flash floods last weekend killed 12 people and devastated the local zoo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations