Ritholtz's Reads: Tours of Billionaire Bunkers
Eight hundred years after the Magna Carta was signed, we continue the Anglo-American legal tradition of morning train reads:
- Horizons: Markets Are Jittery as Fed Gears Up to Increase Rates (WSJ) but see Don’t Fear Fed’s Rates ‘Liftoff’ (WSJ)
- Billionaire Bunkers: Exclusive Look Inside the World’s Largest Planned Doomsday Escape (Forbes)
- All the Clean-Energy Successes That Came Out of the Program Mostly Known for the Solyndra Flop (Slate)
- Less Is More: What Small Investors Can Learn From a Pension Giant (MoneyBeat)
- 4 ways to face your investing fears (Marketwatch)
- Wall Street Cop Ben Lawsky: ‘That Was What Surprised Me, the Obviousness of It’ (NY Mag) see also Hauling Finance Out of the ’50s into the 21st century. (Chief Investment Officer)
- Gilded Age of Art Draws Billionaires to $3.4 Billion Basel Fair (Bloomberg)
- Why ‘Buy’ Buttons Will Pose Big Challenges for Google, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter (Re/Code)
- Life with Tesla Model S: Local supercharger joys & frustrations (VentureBeat)
- Magna Carta, Still Posing a Challenge at 800 (NYT)
What are you reading?
‘Don’t fight the Fed’ may be too simplistic.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org