New Jersey, You Should've Built That Tunnel
There are lots of reasons for bondholders to love Colorado and show no respect for New Jersey. Here's a big one: infrastructure. Colorado made a huge investment in it and is getting rewarded by investors. New Jersey didn't and is being punished.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World