Bitcoin Gives Rise to a Cryptogimmick
The technology underpinning bitcoin and other so-called digital currencies just took another baby step toward legitimacy. Sort of. Overstock.com, an online purveyor of goods ranging from jewelry to furniture that already accepts Bitcoins for purchases, is selling what its Chief Executive Officer Patrick Byrne calls the world's first cryptobond:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords