Scott Galloway on Digital-Age Marketing and Branding
This week in our Masters in Business radio podcast, we speak with Scott Galloway, a professor specializing in brand strategy and digital marketing at New York University's Stern School of Business.
Galloway has founded and/or sold several companies, including Red Envelope, Prophet and L2. In 2010, he created the Digital IQ Index, a global ranking of prestige brands’ digital competence. The index, which tracks brands across 850 data points, led to the creation of L2, a digital brand consulting company.
Next week, we speak with University of Chicago Booth School of Business professor Richard Thaler, one of the founders of the field known as the behavioral economics.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- North Korea's Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Why Trump Gets Away With Lying
- Thanks for Nothing, Supreme Court. You Left Patents a Mess.
- A Special Counsel Firing Would Be a Different Story
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left