The Proper Care and Handling of Anthrax
The U.S. military's Great Anthrax Giveaway of 2015 gets more worrisome by the day. At last count, Army researchers in Utah had sent out live anthrax samples to more than 50 labs in 17 states, Australia, Canada and South Korea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States