Why We Still Fight for Religious Diversity
This week’s ruling from the U.S. Supreme Court in favor of Samantha Elauf, a Muslim rejected for employment because of her hijab, has excited boundless praise. The New York Times editorial board called the outcome “a good reminder for employers that the best policy is one of inclusiveness and accommodation.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs