Hong Kong Embraces China's Bubble
Bill Gross of Janus Capital says his next great short trade may be Chinese stocks. With the Shenzhen and Shanghai markets up another 9 percent this week, it's not hard to understand why. But the investment guru might want to consider betting against Hong Kong, too, given that city's continued courting of high-volume traders from mainland China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States