Does Outsourcing Explain the Wage Gap?
Increasing wage inequality in the U.S. is associated -- mainly, if not entirely -- with expanding wage gaps between companies rather than within them. But what's causing those gaps to expand? Are the high-paying companies doing something new and different, or are they simply outsourcing the jobs of low-wage workers?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?