D-Day Was Ike's Day
Saturday is the 71st anniversary of D-Day. "Operation Overlord" was the largest amphibious assault in history, involving 160,000 American, British and Canadian soldiers who crossed the English Channel to the beaches of Nazi-occupied Normandy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.