Why You'll Like Clinton, Eventually
This Candidate, you're going to believe, can really connect with the American people. He/she is a new kind of [Democrat/Republican]. This Candidate’s qualifications for the presidency aren't just impressive. It's uncanny how well This Candidate’s skills and history seem exactly made for the challenges the U.S. faces in 2016. Most politicians just spout cliches, you'll think, but This Candidate talks with, not at, us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States