Ritholtz's Reads: Meet the Next Generation of Robots
Hey, it's Thursday. You are so close to the weekend, when you can start working on that summer reading list. Meanwhile, our morning train reads:
• How the Red Cross Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Haiti and Built Six Homes (ProPublica)
• Is Revolution Coming in the Auto Industry? (Bloomberg View)
• Oppenheimer’s Wald: What you need to understand about Dow Theory (TRB)
• Meet the New Generation of Robots for Manufacturing (WSJ)
• Leading Economists Now Lean Left (Bloomberg View)
• How Facebook’s video-traffic explosion is shaking up advertising (Fortune)
• How a curmudgeonly old reporter exposed the FIFA scandal that toppled Sepp Blatter (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Buybacks as a percent of total cash use at highest level since 2007
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com