Is China Repeating Korea's Mistakes?
Many observers assume that China is on a path to become the next Japan -- a major economy mired in a multiyear deflationary funk that deflates its global clout. And it's certainly true that the way that Beijing has been downplaying its debt problems is eerily reminiscent of Tokyo's public relations strategy from the 1990s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker