Ritholtz's Reads: S&P 500 at 4,300 by 2025?
Welcome to Monday! Ease back into your workweek with our slow smoked morning train reads:
• S&P 500 4,300 by 2025? Raymond James’ veteran chief investment strategist, Jeffrey Saut, expects a secular bull market (Barron’s)
• The Fed Whisperer, Misunderstood by Critics, Gains Sway on Board (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Dividend Stocks Lose Luster: As Fed rate rise looms, investors begin to shy away from high-yield shares that have been big winners (Wall Street Journal)
• Today’s Graduates May Have the Strongest First Decade in the Job Market of All Millennials (Real Time Economics)
• Elon Musk’s growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies (LA Times)
• Saudi Arabia is no friend to the United States (Washington Post)
• Lust and the Turing test (A View From the Bridge)
• Jerry Seinfeld, Online Force (New York Times)
What are you reading?
May Asset Class Performance
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- North Korea's Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Why Trump Gets Away With Lying
- Thanks for Nothing, Supreme Court. You Left Patents a Mess.
- A Special Counsel Firing Would Be a Different Story
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left