Ritholtz's Reads: S&P 500 at 4,300 by 2025?
Welcome to Monday! Ease back into your workweek with our slow smoked morning train reads:
• S&P 500 4,300 by 2025? Raymond James’ veteran chief investment strategist, Jeffrey Saut, expects a secular bull market (Barron’s)
• The Fed Whisperer, Misunderstood by Critics, Gains Sway on Board (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Dividend Stocks Lose Luster: As Fed rate rise looms, investors begin to shy away from high-yield shares that have been big winners (Wall Street Journal)
• Today’s Graduates May Have the Strongest First Decade in the Job Market of All Millennials (Real Time Economics)
• Elon Musk’s growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies (LA Times)
• Saudi Arabia is no friend to the United States (Washington Post)
• Lust and the Turing test (A View From the Bridge)
• Jerry Seinfeld, Online Force (New York Times)
What are you reading?
May Asset Class Performance
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org