Hedge Fund Activists Are Japan's Best Friend
Japan has New York hedge fund manager Daniel Loeb to thank for its biggest stock market surge since 1988. Investors have been taking inspiration from Loeb's surprising success with the Japanese robot maker Fanuc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?