John Nash's Game Theory and Greece
Economics and finance suffered two tragedies in the past week: the death of the Nobel laureate John Nash and his wife in a horrible car accident, and more delays from Greece and its creditors in reaching an agreement on a path out of the costly and protracted crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem