George Pataki's Curious Candidacy
Former New York Governor George Pataki, who announced his presidential campaign Thursday, is arguably the most qualified Republican candidate yet. He is also -- again, arguably; he has a lot of competition on this score -- the candidate least likely to win the nomination. This is a paradox worth examining.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?