Samsung's Ruling Family Tightens Its Grip
A cornerstone of President Park Geun Hye's drive to make South Korea more innovative is reining in the family-owned conglomerates, or chaebol, that have towered over the national economy. Unfortunately, the biggest one seems not to have gotten the memo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker