Republicans' Anti-History on Obamacare
1. Sarah Binder at the Monkey Cage on Mitch McConnell and the dysfunctional Senate.
2. Nicholas Bagley answers some timeline questions about the King Obamacare subsidies case and post-King possibilities.
3. Rick Hasen looks at the latest conservative attempt to shift election rules in their direction: This time, the target is one person, one vote.
4. “Congressional Democrats are now more ideologically unified than at any point since the early 1900s.” Keith Poole at VoteView.
5. Over at The New West, Jessica Feezell has new research about music and politics.
6. TNR’s Brian Beutler on the bizarre anti-history that Republicans -- but not Olympia Snowe, who was there -- are spinning about Obamacare.
7. And Jonathan Ladd at Mischiefs of Faction on good faith vs. bad faith research errors.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org