FIFA Awakened a U.S. Giant
The U.S. is not the world's most soccer-loving nation. Yet it is U.S. law enforcement that is suddenly at the forefront of the attack on soccer's global governing body. Today it indicted nine current and former FIFA officials for allegedly taking part in a corruption scheme that's been going on for 24 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker