Paying for Print, Skipping the Ads
Hope you did something fun during your holiday weekend. Me, I alphabetized a bunch of books and threw away a ton of magazines. Which got me wondering. Did my lost weekend indicate something significant about the differing fortunes of text-based media? Does it mean that books possess some special set of attributes that render them better able to survive in a digital age?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations