What to Do After You're President
1. Jane Suiter at the Monkey Cage on how marriage equality won in Ireland.
2. Also at the Monkey Cage, Greg Koger on all those filibusters in the Senate.
3. In the New York Times, Justin Vaughn looks at ex-presidential careers.
4. What’s up in Iowa? Jennifer Jacobs of the Des Moines Register counts candidate visits.
5. Here at View, Megan McArdle examines what’s behind big premium increase requests by some insurance companies on the Obamacare exchanges.
6. And Jonathan Cohn at HuffPost details what we know and don’t know so far about next year’s cost increases -- and what Obamacare supporters are watching for.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com