Putin's New Weapon Against Western 'Undesirables'
Last weekend, President Vladimir Putin signed a law that allows any nongovernmental organization to be banned from Russia as undesirable simply on suspicion of anti-government activity. Clearly, a previous anti-NGO law, passed when Putin still cared about what the world thought of him, has been deemed too mild.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military