Ritholtz's Reads: The Art of Art Forgery
Good Saturday morn. Pour yourself a strong cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain, settle into your favorite easy chair, and enjoy our long form weekend reads:
• Here’s How to Make Millions as an Art Forger. (Bloomberg)
• Decoding the Enigma of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Birth of Bitcoin. (NYT)
• Can Algorithms Form Price-Fixing Cartels? (New Yorker)
• The Robots Are Winning! (NY Review of Books)
• The Untold Story of Industrial Light & Magic, a Titan That Forever Changed Film. (Wired)
• Why Ken Jennings’s ‘Jeopardy!’ Streak Is Nearly Impossible To Break. (FiveThirtyEight)
• How Indie Rock Changed the World. (The Atlantic)
S&P 500: 25 Largest Companies' Cash Holdings
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- North Korea's Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Why Trump Gets Away With Lying
- Thanks for Nothing, Supreme Court. You Left Patents a Mess.
- A Special Counsel Firing Would Be a Different Story
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left