U.S. Bets On Egypt While Ignoring Tunisia's Success
Thursday morning, before their Oval Office meeting, the presidents of the U.S. and Tunisia joined to co-author a Washington Post op-ed article affirming the closeness and strategic importance of their nations' relationship. Reading it, one might think the two countries are on the same page. Unfortunately, that would be an incorrect analysis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast