The Way Out for Greece
A widely told narrative of the economic crisis in Greece holds that it is the product of excessive austerity, imposed by arrogant outsiders who misread the situation. The only way out, the story goes, is to break the resulting recessionary spiral with a policy of fiscal stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel