An Economic Program for Jeb Bush
1. Andrew Gelman at the Monkey Cage on the “Fake study on changing attitudes.”
2. Josh Putnam looks at the hype about the South and the Republican primary schedule for 2016.
3. Dan Drezner is alarmed by reports of how Hillary Clinton behaved at State. Interesting.
4. Sarah Kliff and Julia Belluz at Vox on what they personally do differently now because they’ve reported on health care.
5. Kevin Drum adds one more health tip.
6. Here at View, Francis Wilkinson does a careful analysis of Marco Rubio’s position in the Republican nomination fight.
7. Also at View: Barry Ritholtz on the effects of raising the minimum wage. Very good.
8. James Pethokoukis has an economic program for Jeb Bush.
9. And at New West, Linda Beail and Lilly Goren on Mad Men.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com