What to Expect From a Higher Minimum Wage
1. Josh Putnam at FHQ has an important clarification to my post yesterday on deadlocked conventions. Always trust Josh over me when it comes to the rules! The big point, which I should have at least mentioned: Republican candidates don’t always select their own delegates. Read the whole thing for more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.