The 'Game of Thrones' Rape Problem
“Well, We’re Talking About Rape Again,” is the headline of a column at Jezebel, but it has nothing to do with debate over the wording of campus disciplinary codes. The author, Madeleine Davies, is angry about “Game of Thrones.” With a couple of repulsive minutes at the very end of Sunday’s episode, the show everybody hates to admit they love has suddenly been transformed into the show everybody loves to admit they hate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds