Don't Punish the Plane Hacker
Bringing down a plane carrying hundreds of passengers doesn't require a suicidal pilot, a missile or a terrorist bomb. Now, someone has claimed to demonstrate that it could be done by hacking into the airliner's entertainment system. If true, this would have scary implications not just for air travel but for the entire Internet of Everything concept, as well as for society's attitude to hackers who track down such vulnerabilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote