Are the Baltimore Police Abandoning Sandtown?
In the wake of the riots that rocked the Sandtown-Winchester neighborhood of Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray last month, one would have expected the authorities to make an extraordinary effort to restore order in the area. The latest data on crime and arrests, though, suggest the opposite might be true.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?